I started the week feeling pretty good. Lot of time spent on telephone making doctor appointments and trying to schedule stuff. Additionally working with insurance company on hail damage from recent storm (hail got my truck, our roof, and a window). To say the least, I was feeling pretty run down by the end of week
Margaret bought a fancy electric type bed hoping I'd be able to sleep better. It works to some degree as I do stay in one spot for the entire night. Still toss and turn all night. If all else fails, I can charge the neighborhood kids for rides on the "Bodacious Bed of Bedlam."
Made my first doctor appointment (Primary Care), he said he would monitor what was going on but once I saw my oncologist he would become the focal point for all future care and first contact for any issues regardless of the nature.
Amber, Doug, and the grand-kids came for a visit this weekend. Good to see them. Doug helped out around the house with some items I hadn't been able to get to, I appreciated the effort.
Coming up this week I have probably the most important doctor appointment. I See my oncologist on Tuesday and will probably find out then what the future holds. I'm fully expecting a series of additional appointments from this one visit. I see the lung doctor on Thursday, concerning the blood clots in my lungs (from the DVT in my leg). Do not expect anything of note from this appointment.
If things ramp up significantly I'll post during the week. If it's pretty much low keyed, I'll give everyone an update next weekend.
As for Charley -- "I bite my thumb at you."
1 comment:
Hey Paul - we're thinking positive thoughts in your direction. Sissy and the girls.
Post a Comment