It seems like it has been a really long week for some reason. Medically the only thing that took place was 5 radiation treatments (2 on shoulder, 3 on right femur). Pain level this week has not been good. Seems like everyday I am fighting it, trying to get it under control. Probably one of the worst weeks I've had since they diagnosed me. I am going to talk to the doctor next week and see what we can come up with as a more definitive plan, Up until now all pain medication has been on a "as needed" schedule. May be time for plan that is a little more exact so I/m no guessing on on one pill, two pillls, one now two later........
Received a very nice email from Will. By virtue of his nice email and the reply it prompted, Will became the holder of late breaking news. I'm sure that for a few extra brewskies while he is cooking at Platoro, he will share this info with you.
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Just knowing that I have the support of those closest to me means a lot and helps me keep moving in the correct direction, It is comforting to know I have a long list of people that would respond quickly if I needed something
Later
Pablo
No comments:
Post a Comment