Monday, July 13, 2015

The Week in Preview

This is going to be a busy week treatment wise. I have radiation scheduled for everyday this week and a chemo routine scheduled for Thursday. Here is hoping that the outcome from this week is better than the last time I had chemo!

Bro John and nephew Darrell stopped by for a short visit Sunday. They were returning from their annual visit with Sharon's parents in Colorado. Had a good visit and did enjoy the company.

Now for the bad news. I'm not going to make Platoro. Just don't think the body is up to it yet.

Looking forward to good week and a big step in the recovery process. I am concentrating on trying to gain weight. The two hospital stays (in particuliar the last one) did a number on my weight. I'm at weight I haven't seen since I was in high school!

No comments: