Sissy has asked a couple of time about visitors, I don't feel right about a blanket yes. Since everyone would have to travel some distance to get here just be cognizant of the down side.
I probably only good for an hour or two at one stretch. Being a firm believer in Pete's circles there is a chance I would get up and go to bed not really saying anything as I left the room. Sorry to Anne and Sissy, little kids are probably not good idea,
All that said and with everything that could go wrong, if your up to a trip I'm up to a little company.
1 comment:
We'd leave the kids duct-taped to the inside of a hotel closet if we dropped by. We would take no offense if you got up after 15 minutes and left the room. Heck, if I were you I'd go for 5 minutes tops.
Sissy
Post a Comment