Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Getting a Handle on Things

Think that I am starting to get a handle on what I can handle and what puts me over the edge. Doctors visit yesterday morning was followed with a visit from Jerrid and Erin in the afternoon. Jerrid took me out for a drive around. Nice to get out of the house on a road trip that just didn't end up at a doctors office, radiologist, or hospital. We even stopped at Lowe,s and picked up a couple of plants.

Jerrid and Erin stayed the afternoon just visiting. Pretty much put me down for last night. In Bed by 7pm. Did wake up early though.

After quick visit with Ulcer doctor this AM, Sissy and Anne stopped by during the afternoon for about 2 hours. Had a real nice visit. Every bodies ear's where probably burning as we sparred no one.. They have brought the kids up for a trip to JoyLand amusement park. I had to politely decline attending.
sm logo

All thing considered I think my tolerance level for a face to face visit is in the 1 to 2 hour time frame. Even with that short a visit, I'm going to take a nap.

Next major mile stone is Gamma Knife radiation treatment on 8/17 (all day thing) after meeting with radiologist on 8/14 to discuss. Film at 11.

That's about all folks, just wanted to be sure you guys knew I was still kicking.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers

Later

Pablo

1 comment:

John said...

wait. what? you passed on joyland with your nieces and nephews????