Sunday, August 23, 2015

I think I found a pattern...

After all these weeks I think I have found a pattern. One day I feel really good, get a little active, apparently overdo it with an activity or two, maybe s visitor and BOOM..... I am shot on day two into day three. I am going to make a concerted effort in controlling my activity levels to a single day followed by rest.... If nothing else I'll get a lot of rest.

My eyesight is still shot, but everyone says the drooping thing looks better. Now for it to translate to the keyboard.

John stopped for a visit, Helped me get one of Anne's cell phones working as an emergency backup since I am down one phone.

EVERYONE 

Tomorrow is big day for my Ambi, Please what ever you are doing keep her in your  thoughts and prayers. Lets make this one less battle to fight. 


No comments: