Friday, August 14, 2015

Let the Weekend Begin

Well, I am starting this post on Thursday but probably will not finish until Friday or Saturday. I'm sure there a multitude of individuals just waiting for the latest (tongue in cheek guys!).. Thursday has been slow, Nothing going on. I am learning rapidly that I really do like an afternoon nap. Down side, I seem to be getting up a lot earlier these days. Just waiting for tomorrow and the appointment with a team of radiologist concerning the Gamma Knife procedure on Monday. Part that worries me was their use of the term "team".

Had a phone call from Sam Ratliff today (Thursday). He has located some Grand Dad Fette pictures for me. We chatted a little, enjoyed the call.

Now early Friday, really early, Go to bed early, get up early. Damn it's still dark at 5:00 am! Sure can get a lot done (not really). And now it's off to the radiologist. Fun and games await.

Long morning at Dr Office. Seemed to go on forever, rehashing what was going to happen, when, how long, etc, etc, etc.... Took over 3 hours. Plus side, didn't have to get into one of their funny gowns. Four Doctors involved, this ought to be interesting.

Nice phone call from Pete this afternoon.Enjoyed immensely.

I am going to go ahead post this note. All is quite and hoping it stays that way.

Regards

Pablo

No comments: